Another speed painting i did with Speedy Painter.
Edit: updated with final version:
Total time: 1 hour 45 minutes.
The drawing process file is available here.
To open the file inside Speedy Painter you have to follow these steps:
- extract the archive inside Speedy Painter folder
- inside Speedy Painter select the button “drawing process -> load” (or press F9).
Here is the video exported from Speedy Painter:
Ready for YouTube!!
The new version 1.3 of SpeedyPainter is available for download.
As anticipated in the title, now you have the possibility to export your drawing process into an avi video, so you can easily upload it on YouTube, Vimeo or another video sharing platform you like. No additional software is needed!
You can dowload it from the official site here.
List of new features:
- Video export
- Improved undo/redo mechanism
- Loading of standard image formats
- Custom canvas size
- Added a first rudimental selection/masking mechanism
- Improved GUI
This is my drawing entry for the CGHUB “Anatomicae Challenge #27 – Hands on Art”.
Once again, I created the drawing using SpeedyPainter.
The whole drawing took about 3 hours. The video I posted on YouTube was generated directly by SpeedyPainter, with the new “avi export” feature.